Friday, January 25, 2013

Carrying Out Your Game Plan

In evaluating my game plan, I spent a great of time trying to download a digital application. It is an Android 1.5 device. The technology will not work on any of my devices. I owned an I phone, I pad and IPod. In order to know whether this will work I need to try it out first, then I will know if this Android device will meet the student needs. My personal devices are manufacture by Apple. I still did not get my answers. I feel good about the device but need to do more research on how the application works. The digital tool is called “Postpartum nursing document. I was very excited when my professor made this suggestion to check it out. I would love to talk to someone that uses the Android digital tool. Additional information needed is to see if I can find an application with Apple. Even, if I am able to download this device. I want it to be a user friendly device. If am having such a hard time, will my students be able to download this device. What measure will I need to have in place to get this application for my students? Due to time being a factor, have not done a lot but I know my key learning this week is finding out about Universal design to learning (UDL). UDL is a guide to help educators create a lesson plan for diverse learners. I need to provide a plan to meet diverse students. One way is to have a goal, take action, and monitor my plan and to evaluate. One step is to realize that working in groups will help the student achieve their goals. Teaching student to learn by digital device will help prepare my student for the environment in the 21-st century. Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I know exactly nothing about the android, but just wanted to encourage you to keep going. I definitely know the feeling of "wasted time" with technology. It is probably something simple like the application is too old for your devices, or there is one button that needs to be pushed. Maybe you can talk with the person who recommended it to how they work with it.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda.

    I did email the person that recommended the application and hope to hear from her soon.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete